News & announcements
|Career Services news
Events, deadlines, surveys, information and opportunities for you.
|Career news in the world
Articles, commentary, news related to careers, the job market and college students.
• Career Services Internships starting in summer or fall 2013: Apply by Fri. Apr. 19, 2013.
• Grow your global competence events: Mon. Apr. 8 to Th. Apr. 11.
International study, work, careers, and federal opportunities.
• 2013-2014 Career Associates Program information, application and info session for potential applicants. Application deadline is Wed. Apr. 10, 2013.
Connection co-op & internship fair Tues. Feb. 19, 2013
Are you prepared?
Take advantage of career fair prep events in February, and Resumania on Wed. Feb. 13, 11am - 7pm at Smith Career Center.
• What last year's grads told us: 2011-2012 Report is published: Post-Graduation Report.
• T-shirt design contest entry deadline Tu. Sep. 25, 2012.
• CANCELLED: CEIP Employer & student panel Mon. Sep. 17, 2012.
• Events FOR graduate students, Weds. Sep. 5 - Nov. 7. Six events in fall semester.
• Be interview-ready: Interview Stream web-based practice interviews. Available 24/7/365. Open to all with a VT PID and password; that means currently enrolled students, employees, alumni.
• ALL Virginia Tech students are invited to our annual start-of-the-year
TAILGATE PARTY! Fri. Aug. 31, 2012! 10am - 3pm | Smith Career Center
• WANT TO KNOW WHAT GRADS TOLD US? View past survey results: Post-Graduation Report.