About Hokies4Hire (H4H)
You are here: Career Services >
|Student login||Employer login|
|About H4H for students||Employer services, more info|
Purpose of Hokies4Hire [H4H]:
Students and alumni:
• Post your resume.
• View and apply for post-grad jobs, internships, co-ops.
• Apply for jobs that have an On-Campus Interview (OCI).
• FAQs about H4H | FAQs about OCI
• Can alumni participate in Hokies4Hire?
• Can alumni participate in OCI?
• Post jobs, internships, and co-ops for Virginia Tech students and new graduates.
• View resumes.
• Schedule On-Campus Interviews and much more.
Please see Employer Services for details and assistance!
What and when is the On-Campus Interviewing Program [OCI]?
• Each year 250-350 employers send representatives to travel to campus to interview students.
• Interviews are for post-graduation jobs, internships and co-ops.
• Interviews occur during 8-10 weeks of fall semester and 7-9 weeks of spring semester.
• Employers often book their interview dates many months in advance.
• Students apply for each job of interest 2-3 weeks prior to the interview date.
• There is a set schedule of OCI dates | deadlines.
• Number of employers and students who participated in OCI.
• Annual variation by employers is due to the economy and the job market.
• OCI and job fairs are not the same thing!
• FAQs about OCI | When to participate
Cancellation and Missed Interview Policy for Students:
• No-showing for an interview you schedule is unacceptable.
• Read the Cancellation & Missed Interview Policy for students.
• Participation in OCI is a privilege you can lose.
• "I didn't know," is not accepted as an excuse.
Position Statement and Expectations of Employers and Students:
Have questions? Need help?
Call (540) 231-6241 during office hours, to speak with our Career Services staff for Hokies4Hire help.
Persons with a disability who desire assistance or accommodation: